’14 Application Deadline Dec 31
Dear Prospective 2014 Delray Beach ITC Volunteer,
THANK YOU for your interest in becoming a volunteer for the 2014 ITC (February 14 – 23, 2014)!
The ITC is celebrating its 22nd year in existence and its 16 at ‘The Beach’. As a Delray Beach ITC Volunteer you can proudly
(February 17 – 23,) event. Not to mention the only tournament in the United States to host an ATP Champions Tour!
Can you tell we’re proud of what we do here?
UNIQUE to the Delray Beach ITC:
- Delray Beach celebrates TEN (10) days of the ITC
- The tournament enjoys 17 supersonic sessions
- The ITC kicks off the ‘fireworks’ on a Friday Night
2014 Tournament Info: February 14 – 23, 2014 CLICK FOR MORE TOURNAMENT INFO
- February 14 – 16 – ATP Champions Tour matches (6-player, round robin, singles matches only)
- February 15 – 17 – ATP World Tour Qualifying matches (played on the outside hard courts)
- February 17 – 23 – ATP World Tour Main Draw matches (32-player, single elimination, singles & doubles)
Volunteering for the ITC is an invitation to:
- Link with great people
- Oversee the day-to-day operation. This is your chance to “work behind the scenes” with over 200-plus volunteers that make an epic difference and contribution to the betterment of a world-class event
- View the awe-inspiring performances of world-class tennis
- Enhance the fan’s event experience, and impact the sport in a significant way.
ALL DEPARTMENT SUMMARY DESCRIPTIONS: The following links offer a more detailed insight into the (7) seven Volunteer Departments at our event. Please review before making your desired selection on the 2014 Application below.
- Hospitality Click Here
- Media Click Here
- Office / Will Call Click Here
- Registration & Credentials Click Here
- Tournament Desk (comprised of both Player Services & Practice Courts) Click Here
- Transportation Click Here
- Ushers / Ticket Takers Click Here
2014 Volunteer Application Click Here Note: Applications will not be accepted past December 31, 2013.
In short, we LOVE what we do here and look forward to sharing that fanaticism with you. Whether you’re returning as a ‘veteran’ volunteer or coming on board for the first time, we want you to know that we are excited to see your application. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call Marlena Hall at the tournament office: 561 330 6000.