’14 Application Deadline Dec 31
Dear Prospective 2014 Volunteer,
THANK YOU for your interest in becoming a volunteer for the Delray Beach Open by The Venetian® Las Vegas (February 14 – 23, 2014)!
The Delray Beach Open by The Venetian Las Vegas is celebrating its 22nd year in existence and its 16th at ‘The Beach’. As a Volunteer you can proudly boast that you work for the world’s only combined, 10-day ATP Champions Tour (February 14 – 16) & ATP World Tour (February 17 – 23) event. Not to mention the only tournament in the United States to host an ATP Champions Tour Event!
Can you tell we’re proud of what we do here?
UNIQUE to the event :
- Delray Beach celebrates TEN (10) days of the tournament
- The tournament enjoys 17 supersonic sessions
- The tournament kicks off the ‘fireworks’ on a Friday Night
- CLICK FOR MORE TOURNAMENT INFO
2014 Volunteer Benefits:
- Two (2) Official Tournament T-shirts
- One (1) Official Tournament Sweatshirt
- One (1) Tournament Hat provided by New Balance
- Complimentary tickets randomly allocated by the tournament; can be used on select sessions and in designated seating (NOT during working hours).
- Complimentary Meal during each working shift
ALL DEPARTMENT SUMMARY DESCRIPTIONS: The following links offer a more detailed insight into the (7) seven Volunteer Departments at our event. Please review before making your desired selection on the 2014 Application below.
- Hospitality Click Here
- Media Click Here
- Office / Will Call Click Here
- Registration & Credentials Click Here
- Tournament Desk (comprised of both Player Services & Practice Courts) Click Here
- Transportation Click Here
- Ushers / Ticket Takers Click Here
Volunteering is an invitation to:
- Link with great people
- Oversee the day-to-day operation. This is your chance to “work behind the scenes” with over 200-plus volunteers that make an epic difference and contribution to the betterment of a world-class event
- View the awe-inspiring performances of world-class tennis
- Enhance the fan’s event experience, and impact the sport in a significant way.
In short, we LOVE what we do here and look forward to sharing that fanaticism with you. Whether you’re returning as a ‘veteran’ volunteer or coming on board for the first time, we want you to know that we are excited to see your application. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call Marlena Hall at the tournament office: 561 330 6000.
2014 Volunteer Application Click Here Note: Applications will not be accepted past December 31, 2013.