Mon., Feb. 20, 2017: Since the kids are off for Presidents Day, why not join us for a fun-filled day of kidz tennis matches & activities at the ECTF / USTA Florida KIDZ Day!
RED, ORANGE GREEN DOT & YELLOW Ball matches will be played. Ages 6 – 16! Matches are appropriate for Beginner – Advanced Intermediate players. The following divisions/times have been set:
Schedule of Events:
8:00AM: Gates open for RED Ball Matches only
8:30-9:30AM: RED Ball Matches (ages 6-10 ONLY)
9AM: Gates open for all others
9:30-11:00AM: USTA TENNIS ACTIVITIES – AGES 12 & UNDER
11AM-12:30PM: ORANGE Ball Matches (Ages 7+)
12:30-2:00PM: GREEN Ball Matches (Ages 9+)
2-4pm: YELLOW Ball Matches (Ages 11+, younger children by discretion of the tournament director only)
$10 per Child participating in the USTA TENNIS ACTIVITIES (Ages 12 & Under) ONLY
$20 per Child playing in the Colored ROGY matches
$10 per Adult
- Players/parents may utilize their ticket into the venue to enter the Stadium to watch any professional matches during the DAY session only: ATP pro tennis match times are 11am, 12:30pm & 2:30pm. Come before your scheduled time or watch matches after you are finished. TICKET IS NOT VALID FOR EVENING MATCHES.
- Check-in will be out in front of the main gate, your tickets into the venue must be picked up at the East Coast Tennis Foundation Tournament table out in front of the main gate.
- No coolers, water bottles or backpacks are allowed inside the venue. Players may bring in their tennis rackets only. Drinks and food available for purchase inside venue.
- For additional details, please contact Janet Sprague at 561-385-7399 or email@example.com.
- REGISTRATION LINK COMING SOON!
This event provided by East Coast Tennis Foundation, Inc.-A USTA Community Tennis Association and a member of the USTA National Junior Tennis & Learning network. East Coast Tennis Foundation, Inc. is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt, charitable organization registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services. Our Mission: To provide opportunities for socio-economically disadvantaged populations to develop their mental, physical and social well-being through the life-time sport of tennis.
2017 Kidz Art Contest – Details Coming Soon!
Congratulations 2016 Kidz Art Contest Winners:
|Elementary School Winner:
Art Teacher: Sharon Miller
|Middle School Winner:
Lantana Middle School
Art Teacher: Zena Ackerman