Over 100 statewide, national and international amateurs and professionals, will compete in an ATP WILDCARD SURVIVOR’ event, with the winner receiving a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to compete in the QUALIFYING of the Delray Beach Open (ATP World Tour Event). Event information is listed below and feel free to call 561.330.6003 if you have any questions. Click for ATP Match Schedule.
ATP WILDCARD ‘SURVIVOR’ Event. November 19 – 22, 2016. (Hard Court Event)
SINGLES WILDCARD. The Winner of the SINGLES event will receive a Qualifying Wildcard into the 2017 Delray Beach Open (ATP World Tour Event), held February 18 – 19, 2017 at the Delray Beach Tennis Center. The main draw takes place February 20 – 26, 2017.
- Register. Click here to register for event (Deadline: Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2016, 11:59pm)
- Tournament Phone: 561.330.6003
- MATCH SITE. PRO WORLD TENNIS CLUB. 651 Egret Circle, Delray Beach, Florida 33444, USA. Directions: I-95 to Linton Blvd, head east 3/4 mile, turn right on SW 10th Ave, go to stop sign & take a left (Lindell), take 1st left onto Egret Circle, courts ¼ mile on the left. Tournament Office: If you have any questions before Nov. 19, call 561-330-6003, beginning Nov. 19, call Site Director @ 561-929-4654.
- Surface: HardCourts (Main Draw)
- USTA Florida Sanctioned Men’s Open Event
- If the event is larger than a 64 draw, the final matches will take place on Tuesday.
COMPLIMENTARY ATP TICKETS + DISCOUNT. All participants receive 2 complimentary tickets to Day (Session TBA) of the 2017 Delray Beach Open ATP Champions Tour matches (Tennis Legends). In addition, participants may receive a 20% off discount on individual tickets to their session of choice to the 2017 Delray Beach Open (much be purchased by December 31).
FORMAT – MAIN DRAW
- Single elimination singles draw (no consolation)
- Main Draw Before the Quarterfinals: 2 out of 3 tiebreak sets with a 10-point Tiebreaker for the 3rd set
- Main Draw Quarterfinals – Finals: 2 out of 3 tiebreak sets
DRAWS/START TIMES. The draw will be finalized on Thurs., November 17 at 11am and posted online on Friday, November 18 @ 1pm. No refunds will be distributed once the draw is made. Click for draws/match times.
PRACTICE COURTS. 12 courts are available from 7 – 8am. 1-2 courts courts are available (four per court) from 8am – dark, available on a 1st come 1st serve basis.