- Tennis Background:Â Head of FTA/S. FL Tennis Association for 10 years
- Favorite Place in Delray Beach: City Oyster
- Past Time Activities: Fishing / Snow Skiing / Working out at home / Gym / Swimming
- Best Moment of your Life: Meeting my wife in School
- Craziest thing you ever did: Boxed for Golden Glove
- What makes you unique: I believe you can do anything if you give it your all (and youâ€™re a little lucky)
- Who makes you laugh: My Sons!
- Nickname: Drago
- Tennis Background: USTA Florida Hall of Fame Inductee, Former #1 ITF world-ranked & USTA nationally-ranked amateur (18 & under), All-American (U. of Georgia), NCAA Coach (FAU, U. of Miami), USTA National Coach, #150 ATP World Ranking, USTA Committee Member (Nominating, Davis Cup, Finance, Pro Circuit)
- Family: Michele + Lara, Matthew & Jonathan = Superstars!
- Interesting Facts: Been to 30+ countries / Caught a 650lb+ Bull Shark / Love the Food Network
- Favorite Quote: “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing.” – George Bernard Shaw
- Nicknames: JB / Johnny B / Red
- Years with the event: Original Staffer, est. 1991
- Favorite part of Delray Beach:Â I cant say enough about the people that are the pulse of this town.Â They know who they are.Â They have created what we love.
- Past Time Activities: Tennis / Golf / Running/Â Heat, Marlins, Dolphins, Panther Games / MacramĂ©
- Best Vacation Memory:Â The Millennium in the Amazonâ€¦ Impossible to top
- Who makes you laugh:Â My Dad.Â Heâ€™s non-stop entertainment
- Hidden Talent: Iâ€™m good at picking out shoes for women.
Director of Ticketing & Special Events
- Nickname: Din
- Favorite Places in Delray Beach: DaDa / Tryst / Brule / Mint Fit 111 / Mellow Mushroom / Luckie Street Boutique / City Oyster / Ziree Thai & Sushi
- Other Sporting Interests:Â Co-Ed Softball / Fantasy Football
- Interesting Fact: My hat size is an XL.
Director of Social Media & Sponsor Liaison