Administrative Internship | Inside Sales | Marketing & Promotions
September 2016 – March 2017
The Delray Beach Open, home to the world’s only combined ATP World Tour & ATP Champions Tour tennis events, is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals for Internships lasting September to March. This is a fantastic opportunity for applicants who are interested in professional sporting events, special events and event management.
• September 19, 2016 – March 9, 2017
• Four days per week. Some mandatory non-traditional hours including nights, weekends & holidays.
• $2,600 stipend & 5% Sales Commission
• May receive college credit but not required
The right candidates will be fully involved in the following areas:
• Event Management
• Ticket Sales
• Ticket Operations (Archtics / Ticketmaster)
• Tournament relations (media, public, customers, players, sponsors, etc.)
• Marketing & Public Relations
• Corporate Sponsorship
• Event Operations
• Social Media Marketing
• CRM Management
• Website design, function and maintenance
• Volunteers & Staffing
• On-Site / On-Court Entertainment
• All aspects of the highest level junior & amateur tennis events
• Tennis America’s Workshop
• The candidate should be a college graduate or be working toward a college degree in one of the following tracks; sport management, hospitality, marketing, event management or business administration.
• Ability to effectively communicate, both in written and verbally, with all levels of management
• High energy level and strong work ethic
• Ability to work well independently as well as in a group environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and work under the pressure of deadlines and offer creative solutions on a regular basis.
• Must demonstrate an eagerness to jump in and help in a variety of areas
• Excellent customer service skills
• Competency with MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook required
• Tennis interest a plus, but not required
• Bilingual a plus, but not required
• All applicants subject to interview
3 ways to apply:
• Apply via Teamwork Online: Click Here
• E-mail resumes to DKenney@YellowTennisBall.com.
• Send resumes to Danielle Kenney at Match Point, Inc., 30 Northwest 1st Avenue, Delray Beach, Florida, 33444.