The Delray Beach International Tennis Championships (ITC), the world’s only 10-day combined ATP Champions Tour & ATP World Tour event, is televised nationally (Tennis Channel) and internationally, and hosts over 50,000 spectators and more than 10 hospitality and amateur tennis events.
ATP Champions Tour Event:
- February 14 – 16, 2014
- Only ATP Champions Tour Event in the United States. Competitive event featuring players that have been ranked World No. 1, a Grand Slam singles finalist, or a singles player in a victorious Davis Cup team (plus 1-2 Wildcards).
- Format: 6-player singles round-robin with 3 players per group • Winner of each group plays in the Finals, 2nd place finisher in each group plays for 3rd/4th Playoff • Best of three tie-break sets with a 10-point tie-break in lieu of a 3rd set • Points: Winner: 400 pts., Runner-Up: 250 pts., 3rd place: 200 pts., 4th Place: 125 pts., 5th/6th Place: 80 pts.
- Past players: John McEnroe, Ivan Lendl, Mats Wilander, Patrick Rafter, Michael Chang, Carlos Moya, Pat Cash, Mark Philippoussis, Johan Kriek, Aaron Krickstein, Todd Martin, Andres Gomez, Mikael Pernfors, Jimmy Arias
ATP World Tour Event (250):
- Qualifying: February 15 – 17, 2014
- Main Draw Singles & Doubles: February 17 – 23, 2014
- One of only 10 ATP World Tour Events in the United States; Featuring many of the current top-ranked men’s professionals in the world
- Singles Format: 32-player draw • Single Elimination • Best of 3 sets • 12-point tie-break for sets reaching 6-6.
- Doubles Format: 16-team draw • single elimination • Two sets to 6 games (no-ad scoring) • Regular tie-break for sets reaching 6-6 • Match tie-break at a set apiece (1st team to 10 points, win by 2).
- Past players: Andy Roddick, Juan Martin del Potro, John Isner, Bryan Brothers, Andre Agassi, Lleyton Hewitt, Mardy Fish, James Blake, Tommy Haas
HOSPITALITY, SPECIAL EVENTS & PROMOTIONS.
Click for details.
- Multiple dining and networking events take place in the on-site Hospitality Pavilion (ie Sponsors’/Players Reception, Box Series Holders’ Reception, Chamber Bash, Ladies Luncheons, ITC Dinner Party).
- Unique and competitive amateur tennis events are held on the grounds of the ITC (ie Doubles Club Championships, Legends Clinic, Mega-Mixer, College Matches, USPTA Grand Prix, USPTA Woman’s Round-Robin)
- Multiple ticket promotions held for our loyal fans (ie Senior Days, USTA Kids Day, Food Drive)
Delray Beach Stadium & Tennis Center (6,000 ticketed capacity). 201 West Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, Florida 33444. North side of Atlantic Avenue (Exit 52), 1 mile east of I-95, click for Travel & Directions
- TITLE SPONSOR:
- City of Delray Beach
- PLAYER COMPENSATION:
- Over $1 million (ATP World Tour & ATP Champions Tour)
- STADIUM SURFACE:
- Hard-Court (Plexipave)
- The Tennis Channel (US)
- TICKET INFORMATION:
- Box Office: 561-330-6000
- PROMOTIONAL TEAM:
- The VolleyGirls
- General: Follow signs to various event parking lots
- Valet: Available, follow signs to ‘Valet’ parking
- www.ATP ChampionsTour.com
- ATP World Tour Singles Final: Ernests Gulbis (LAT) def. Edouard Roger-Vasselin (FRA)
- ATP World Tour Doubles Final: James Blake/Jack Sock (USA) def. Max Mirnyi (BLR)/Horia Tecau (ROU)
- ATP Champions Tour Final: Carlos Moya (ESP) def. John McEnroe (USA)
- ATP Champions Tour Playoff: Aaron Krickstein (USA) def. Mats Wilander (SWE)
Achievement Centers for Children and Families, American Cancer Society, Arts Garage, Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County, Chris Evert Charities, Delray Beach Public Library, Hospice by the Sea, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, March of Dimes, National Junior Tennis League (NJTL), Pathfinders of Palm Beach County Scholarship Fund, Sisters of Sunshine. Click for full list.
- Mark Baron
- Tournament Director
- Ivan Baron
- Tournament Chairman
- John Butler
- Executive Director
- Bryan McConnell
- Director of Ticketing & Sponsor Relations
- Marlena Hall
- Director of Sports Marketing & Social Media
- Danielle Kenney
- Hospitality Director & Inside Sales Manager
- Charlotte Cramer
- Assistant Director of Volunteers
- Operations Manager
- Lisa Franson
- Media Director
- Chuck Smith
- PR Director
- Monica Sica
- Ball Kid Coordinator
- Alese & Mort Pechter
- Official Tournament Photographers
- Cecil Wise
- Official Tournament Photographers
MARKETING, MEDIA & ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATES:
- Ashley O’Neill, Media/Marketing Manager and Ticket Associate
- Chandra Roberson, Special Events Manager and Ticket Associate
- Nicole Werhanowicz, Player Hotel Manager and Ticket Associate
- Jordan Catrair, VolleyGirls Assistant and Ticket Associate
- Anthony Piasecki, Operations Assistant and Ticket Associate
- Mocha Baron, Director of Ball Retrieval
- Match Point, Inc.
- 30 Northwest 1st Avenue, Delray Beach, Florida 33444