The Delray Beach Open, the world’s only 10-day ATP CHAMPIONS TOUR & ATP WORLD TOUR event, is televised nationally (Tennis Channel) and internationally in over 100 countries, welcomes over 50,000 spectators and hosts 10-plus hospitality and amateur tennis events. Click for last year’s Event Wrap-Up, inclusive of ATP World Tour and ATP Champions Tour event, Hospitality and Special Events held in the Hospitality Pavilion, ATP Legends clinics, Event Promotions & more!
ATP Champions Tour Event:
- February 17 – 19, 2017
- Only ATP Champions Tour Event in the United States. Competitive event featuring players that have been ranked World No. 1, a Grand Slam singles finalist, or a singles player in a victorious Davis Cup team and/or 1-2 Wildcards.
- Format: Team USA (3 participants) vs. Team INT’L (3 participants) • 9 singles matches in total, first team to win 5 singles matches wins the event • Each match consists of two out of three sets, with a 10-point tiebreaker for the 3rd set.
- ATP Champions Tour Points (Based upon singles winning percentage): Winner: 400 pts., Runner-Up: 250 pts., 3rd place: 200 pts., 4th Place: 125 pts., 5th/6th Place: 80 pts.
- Past players: Andy Roddick, John McEnroe, Ivan Lendl, James Blake, Mats Wilander, Patrick Rafter, Goran Ivanisevic, Michael Chang, Carlos Moya, Pat Cash, James Blake, Mardy Fish, Mark Philippoussis, Johan Kriek, Aaron Krickstein, Todd Martin, Andres Gomez, Emilio Sanchez, Mikael Pernfors, Brad Gilbert, Jimmy Arias, Justin Gimelstob, Wayne Ferreira
ATP World Tour Event (250):
- Qualifying: February 18 – 19, 2017 (16-player draw)
- Main Draw Singles & Doubles: February 20 – 26, 2017
- One of only 10 ATP World Tour Events in the United States; Featuring many of the current top-ranked men’s professionals in the world
- Singles Format: 32-player draw • Single Elimination • Best of 3 sets • 12-point tie-break for sets reaching 6-6.
- Doubles Format: 16-team draw • single elimination • Two sets to 6 games (no-ad scoring) • Regular tie-break for sets reaching 6-6 • Match tie-break at a set apiece (1st team to 10 points, win by 2).
- Past players: Andy Roddick, Juan Martin del Potro, John Isner, Bryan Brothers, Grigor, Dimitrov, Andre Agassi, Marin Cilic, Lleyton Hewitt, James Blake, Tommy Haas, Mardy Fish
HOSPITALITY, SPECIAL EVENTS & PROMOTIONS.
Click for details.
- Multiple dining and networking events take place in the on-site Hospitality Pavilion (ie VIP Sponsors’ Reception, Box Series Holders’ Reception, Chamber Bash, Ladies Luncheons, VIP Dinner Party).
- Unique and competitive amateur tennis events are held on the grounds of the ATP Events (ie Legends Clinic, ATP Pro-Am, Jr. Championships, Tennis on Campus Collegiate Challenge, Mega-Mixer, College Matches, USPTA Grand Prix, USPTA Woman’s Round-Robin)
- Multiple ticket promotions held for our loyal fans (ie Senior Days, USTA Member Discount, Kidz Day, Food Drive)
- Mark’s Too Restaurant: A delectable-deli-dining experience, enjoy table-side service at the event’s on-site restaurant. After dining, enjoy your Stadium Court seats to see the best & brightest stars of the ATP in action. Click for menu.
Delray Beach Stadium & Tennis Center (6,000 ticketed capacity). 201 West Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, Florida 33444. North side of Atlantic Avenue (Exit 52), 1 mile east of I-95, click for Travel & Directions
- TITLE SPONSOR:
- City of Delray Beach
- OFFICIAL AUTO SPONSOR:
- Champion Porsche
- PLAYER COMPENSATION:
- Over $1 million (ATP World Tour & ATP Champions Tour)
- STADIUM SURFACE:
- Hard-Court (Plexipave)
- The Tennis Channel (US)
- TICKET INFORMATION:
- Box Office: 561-330-6000
- PROMOTIONAL TEAM:
- The VolleyGirls
- General: Follow signs to various event parking lots
- Valet: Available, follow signs to ‘Valet’ parking
- www.ATP ChampionsTour.com
- ATP World Tour Singles Final: Sam Querrey (USA) def. Rajeev Ram (USA)
- ATP World Tour Doubles Final: Oliver Marach (AUT)/Fabrice Martin (FRA) def Mike Bryan/Bob Bryan (USA)
- ATP Champions Tour Final: Team USA def. Team INT’L 6-3
Click for full list.
- Mark Baron
- Tournament Director
- Ivan Baron
- Tournament Chairman
- John Butler
- Executive Director
- Adam Baron
- Director of Business Development & Sponsor Liaison
- Danielle Kenney
- Director of Ticketing & Special Events
- Marlena Hall
- Director of Social Media & Sponsor Relations
- Charlotte Cramer, Director of Transportation & Assistant Volunteer Coordinator
- Lisa Franson, Media Director
- The Buzz Agency, PR Director
- Monica Sica, Ball Kid Coordinator
- Carmine Sarazen, Operations Manager
- Hal Goldman, Official Tournament Photographer
ADMINISTRATIVE & TICKETING ASSOCIATES:
- Edmee Morin-Kougoucheff
- Dillon Payne
- Lisa Zicchinolfi
- Leroy Bluefort
- Match Point, Inc.
- 30 Northwest 1st Avenue, Delray Beach, Florida 33444