The Delray Beach Open by The VenetianÂ® Las Vegas, the worldâ€™s only 10-day ATP CHAMPIONS TOUR & ATP WORLD TOUR event, is televised nationally (Tennis Channel) and internationally in over 125 countries, welcomes over 50,000 spectators and hosts 10-plus hospitality and amateur tennis events.
ATP Champions Tour Event:
- February 13 – 15, 2015
- Only ATP Champions Tour Event in the United States. Competitive event featuring players that have been ranked World No. 1, a Grand Slam singles finalist, or a singles player in a victorious Davis Cup team and/or 1-2 Wildcards.
- Format: Team USA (3 participants) vs. Team INT’L (3 participants) â€˘ 9 singles matches in total, first team to win 5 singles matches wins the event.
- ATP Champions Tour Points (Based upon singles winning percentage): Winner: 400 pts., Runner-Up: 250 pts., 3rd place: 200 pts., 4th Place: 125 pts., 5th/6th Place: 80 pts.
- Past players: Andy Roddick, John McEnroe, Ivan Lendl, Mats Wilander, Patrick Rafter, Goran Ivanisevic, Michael Chang, Carlos Moya, Pat Cash, Mark Philippoussis, Johan Kriek, Aaron Krickstein, Todd Martin, Andres Gomez, Mikael Pernfors, Jimmy Arias
ATP World Tour Event (250):
- Qualifying: February 14 – 16, 2015
- Main Draw Singles & Doubles: February 16 – 22, 2015
- One of only 10 ATP World Tour Events in the United States; Featuring many of the current top-ranked men’s professionals in the world
- Singles Format: 32-player draw â€˘ Single Elimination â€˘ Best of 3 sets â€˘ 12-point tie-break for sets reaching 6-6.
- Doubles Format: 16-team draw â€˘ single elimination â€˘ Two sets to 6 games (no-ad scoring) â€˘ Regular tie-break for sets reaching 6-6 â€˘ Match tie-break at a set apiece (1st team to 10 points, win by 2).
- Past players: Andy Roddick, Juan Martin del Potro, John Isner, Bryan Brothers, Andre Agassi, Lleyton Hewitt, Mardy Fish, James Blake, Tommy Haas
HOSPITALITY, SPECIAL EVENTS & PROMOTIONS.
Click for details.
- Multiple dining and networking events take place in the on-site Hospitality Pavilion (ie Sponsors’/Players Reception, Box Series Holders’ Reception, Chamber Bash, Ladies Luncheons, Dinner Party).
- Unique and competitive amateur tennis events are held on the grounds of the ATP Events (ie Doubles Club Championships, Legends Clinic, Jr. Championships, Mega-Mixer, College Matches, USPTA Grand Prix, USPTA Woman’s Round-Robin)
- Multiple ticket promotions held for our loyal fans (ie Senior Days, USTA Member Discount, USTA Kids Day, Food Drive)
Delray Beach Stadium & Tennis Center (6,000 ticketed capacity). 201 West Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, Florida 33444. North side of Atlantic Avenue (Exit 52), 1 mile east of I-95, click for Travel & Directions
- TITLE SPONSOR:
- City of Delray Beach
- PRESENTING SPONSOR:
- The VenetianÂ® Las Vegas
- PLAYER COMPENSATION:
- Over $1 million (ATP World Tour & ATP Champions Tour)
- STADIUM SURFACE:
- Hard-Court (Plexipave)
- The Tennis Channel (US)
- TICKET INFORMATION:
- Box Office: 561-330-6000
- PROMOTIONAL TEAM:
- The VolleyGirls
- General: Follow signs to various event parking lots
- Valet: Available, follow signs to ‘Valet’ parking
- www.ATP ChampionsTour.com
- ATP World Tour Singles Final: Marin Cilic (CRO) def. Kevin Anderson (RSA)
- ATP World Tour Doubles Final: Mike Bryan/Bob Bryan (USA) def. Frantisek Cermak (CZE)/ Mikhail Elgin (RUS)
- ATP Champions Tour Final: Team USA def. Team INT’L 8-1
CHARITIES (few past & present listed below):
American Cancer Society, Arts Garage, Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County, Chris Evert Charities, Delray Beach Public Library, George Snow Scholarship Fund, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, March of Dimes, National Junior Tennis League (NJTL), Sisters of Sunshine, Starlight Childrenâ€™s Foundation. Click for full list.
- Mark Baron
- Tournament Director
- Ivan Baron
- Tournament Chairman
- John Butler
- Executive Director
- Marlena Hall
- Director of Social Media & Sponsor Liaison
- Danielle Kenney
- Director of Ticketing & Special Events
- Charlotte Cramer, Director of Hospitality
- Dana Verona, Assistant Sponsor & Volunteer Liaison
- Lisa Franson, Media Director
- Tilson PR, PR Director
- Monica Sica, Ball Kid Coordinator
- Carmine Sarazen, Operations Manager
- Alese & Mort Pechter, Official Tournament Photographers
- Cecil Wise, Official Tournament Photographer
- Hal Goldman, Official Tournament Photographer
ADMINISTRATIVE & TICKETING ASSOCIATES:
- Craig Bristow
- Lisa Gallo
- Alyssa Liples
- Alex Bermudez
- Katie Vrabel
- Mocha Baron
- Match Point, Inc.
- 30 Northwest 1st Avenue, Delray Beach, Florida 33444