The USTA Boysâ€™ & Girlsâ€™ 12s National Spring Championships presented by Longines (April 7 – 12, 2013), hosted by the City of Delray Beach, consists of the highest-ranked 256 players in the country and is one of the premier amateur sporting events in the United States.
We would like to welcome and congratulate all players on participating in this prestigious event, organized by Players’ International Management, the sister company of the Delray Beach Open , the worldâ€™s only 10-day combined ATP World Tour Event and ATP Champions Tour Event. A few of the event’s amenities are listed below.Â Safe travels to South Florida and call 561.330.6003 anytime if you have any questions.
- The event is creating a televised show highlighting the finals of both the boys and girls singles finals, which will be aired regionally on Comcast Sports Southeast (five million homes).
- Longines, the famous Swiss watch brand and Official Timekeeper of the French Open at Roland-Garros, is proud to be the Official Watch Company of the USTA Boys’ & Girls’ 12s National Spring Championships. Longines’ watch making expertise dates back to 1832 and reflects a strong devotion to tradition, elegance and performance. Longines supports promising young tennis players with the Longines Rising Tennis Stars program, which encourages the development of talented young players. This year, Longines is pleased to offer the winner of the 2013 Boys age 12-and-under* tournament, a once-in-a-lifetime trip to play tennis in the center of Paris, and represent the United States against qualifiers from 16 other nations. *Participants must be born after June 1, 2000 to be eligible for the grand prize.
- Mark Baron, Tournament Director
- Ivan Baron, Tournament Chairman
- John Butler, Director of Site Operations & Site Director
- Bryan McConnell, Results/Scores & Site Director
- Danielle Kenney, Player Relations & Site Director
- Marlena Hall, Media & Site Director
- Adam Baron, Site Director
- Karol & Cecil Wise, Tournament Referees